One night I was out with my boyfriend and his family and we decided to stop and get some food from Burger King. The drivers window was broken, (it wouldn't roll down) so I had to order from the backseat, and I was not the one driving so I already felt stupid. To make things worse my boyfriend (now husband) decided that he wanted a frosty and kept saying "I got one here last week!" even though I told him they didn't have them. His mother agreed with him and wouldn't stop asking for one until I asked the man at Burger King if they had frostys there. He acted confused and said "No, that's Wendy's" and finally they figured out they were thinking about the Icees and not frostys.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Like it!! I remember that day!!! This is jacob by the way not peggy
ReplyDeletethat funny! I have totally ordered from the back window for that same reason.
ReplyDelete